Sunday, April 03, 2005

What is and what will never be...

Yesterday's situation still exists, I'm afraid. However, I've taken what I said about clearing my schedule some to heart. I do have too much stuff going on, which makes it hard to get anything done. That being the case, I've decided to devote today to finishing off anything that I can. If I can get a few things off my list, I should be able to focus a little easier on what's left. I'm not exactly sure why we tend to schedule ourselves for more than we could realistically accomplish. It's the path to needless stress and frustration, but we still do it. Well, that being said, I'm going to see what I cross off, and, hopefully, I should be back tomorrow with a chance to do something a little bit more substantial.

Currently reading: The Innocents Abroad - Mark Twain
Currently listening to: Greatest Hits of the 60's
Last Netflix movie: The Missing, which I'm told was actually called The Forgotten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home