Sunday, March 06, 2005

So much to do, so little time...

Hmm...missed the music post after all. I really meant to get to it, but there's just so much stuff to do. Missed the Albuquerque post too, so I'm back to the day of ranting. Well, let's play a little catch-up.

Music: I don't really have the time today to launch into a full blown music post, so here are a few things I've been listening to recently that I like: Trouble - Ray LaMontagne, Nebraska - Bruce Springsteen, Tracy Chapman - Tracy Chapman, Raindogs - Tom Waits, The Who Sings My Generation - The Who. I think they're all worth a listen. The first three are pretty mellow, but the other two are more upbeat. The only one that is particularly new is Ray LaMontagne. It's been out about a year or so.

Albuquerque: This week the Gin Mill. It's a cool little bar/tavern place in the Far North center. The food is ok, the price is good. It's one of the few smoking permitted places in town, and I like the atmosphere. It's the thing I like about Albuquerque this week.

Rant day: Suffice it to say that if I had the time this week to complain about not having enough time to get everything done, or about everyone making demands on my time I would put that in here, but, of course, I don't so I'll have to leave it at that, but I've got an awful lot to say on the subject. Well, that's not much of a rant, but really to spend the time ranting about it would really make it worse, so I won't bother.

Currently listening to: Live at the Isle of Wight - The Who
Currently reading: Not sure yet just finished I, Robot - Isaac Asimov
Last Netflix movie: Still Dawn of the Dead. I told you I haven't had much time recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home